Life Magazine – January 6, 1887 (# 210)
Cover : Woman examining damage to her sleeve, “A Point of View”, art by Stephen Van Schaick.
– Gross little cartoon and verse about hunter who shot his own dog.
– Half page art by F. G. Attwood, “Will it be war?”
– The Triumphant skeptic by Carlyle Smith, art by Albert E. Sterner.
– Wonderful two page center spread art by Stephen Van Schaick, “Another New Year.”
– Nice quarter page art by Coultaus, 3 am at the L. Station.
– Large ad for Redfern, ladies tailor at 210 fifth Ave, New York.
– Ad for Wm. H. Gray Carriages, harness, blankets, Sleighs.
– Much more in short pieces and illustrations.