Life Magazine – April 7, 1910 (# 1432) – Henry Hutt – Fashion Number
Cover : Two versions of a milkmaid costume, “The Milkmaid, in the country versus on the stage,” lovely art by Henry Hutt.
– Full page color Klaxon horn ad with man and woman in car, the woman is wearing horrible furs with the animal heads still attached, art by ATM, possibly Arthur T. Merrick.
– Full page art or cartoon art by Reginald G. Russom (Fashions of 1860 and 1910), Harry Grant Dart (When the Ladies have scured their rights : a cabinet meeting), Leighton Budd (Are you a suffragette, too?).
– Two page centerspread art by Orson Lowell (Perhaps the men could be beautiful if given the same chance).
– Some current events include : Uncle Joe Cannon, Payne tariff, Ray Stannard Baker.
– Full page Locomobile car ad with photograph of woman driving a car, with three male passengers, through a gateway.
– Much more.