Saturday Evening Post – April 6, 1918
– Shot with crimson, part 1, by George Barr McCutcheon, art by F. R. Gruger.
– The new Czar of Russia, by William G. Shepherd, with photos.
– A Canteener in France, by Elizabeth Frazer, with lots of photos.
– Old stuff by Mary Brecht Pulver, art by Dean Cornwell.
– The motor truck enlisted, it Carries On for the Army and helps relieve our railroad congestion, by Edward Hungerford, with photos.
– Coal : now and next winter, by Floyd W. Parsons, with photos.
– The Dark Fleece, starting with chapter 11, by Joseph Hergesheimer, art by Dean Cornwell.
– Confessions of an Opera Singer, by Kathleen Howard.
– Very interesting Barrett Company ad for repairing and treating roads with Tarvia so they are good enough to take truck traffic to relieve the overloaded railroads.
– Very pretty full page color General Cigar company ad with woman packing box to go to solider, art by Neysa McMein.
– Full page Luxite Hosiery ad with art by C. Coles Phillips.
– Two page color Hart Schaffner & Marx men’s clothing ad with art by Leon M. Gordon.
– Much More.