LOOK Magazine – September 1, 1959
Cover – How Hitler fooled the British cover story.
– Curious story behind the new Cary Grant by Laura Bergquist, Suzy Parker, Kim Novak, Ingrid Bergman.
– J Paul Getty – What is wrong with American Business?
– Alex Olmeda – Inca with a racket – Peruvian tennis star photos and profile.
– The 30s look – new fall fashions, Jean Harlow, Maurice Rentner, Constance Bennett.
– How Hitler Launched WW II by William Shirer.
– The invasion of Poland – photos by Julien Bryan, Kazimiera Mika, Ryzard Pakewski, Wojciech Turowski.
– Democratic fat cats still prefer Adlai by Fletcher Knebel.
– What’s wrong with American Business by J Paul Getty.
– Cecil Beaton photographs Japan.
– Alex Olmedo Inca with a racket – Peruvian Tennis star.
– Singer Andy Williams has a new variety show, dancers Jayne Turner, Wisa D’Orsa, Cynthia Scott.
– Chocolate – America’s favorite flavor by Marilyn Kaytor.
– Photos of Japan by Cecil Beaton, Nikko, Lake Chuzenji.
– Coffin family reunion in Nantucket, five full pages, 416 relatives attended.