LOOK Magazine – January 6, 1959
Cover : Vintage photo from rally in Nazi Germany.
– Annual LOOK TV awards.
– The South fights bombing, civil rights, anti-Jewish, anti-Negro and more, includes Reform Jewish Temple in Atlanta, bombers George M. Bright, Wallace H. Allen, Kenneth Chester Griffin and Robert Bowling, a list of 27 bombings and attempted bombings, more.
– The insane world of Adolf Hitler, exclusive color photos of evil era (huge piece), Nazis, Jewish prisoners, war atrocities, more.
– Full page Listerine ad, Germs go to school with your youngsters every day.
– Three page text ad for the Hundred Million Dollar Non-Profit Trust.
– Full page black and yellow S.O.S ad with cartoon art by Hoff.
– New ways to save your sight, revolutionary lenses and surgery, eyeglasses, contact lenses.
– The story behind Gauguin’s paintings, with full page color reproduction of “Maternity.”
– Basketball, Cliff Hagan and Frank Ramsey, St. Louis Hawks and Boston Celtics, includes Bill Russell, Lou Tsioropoulos, Bob Cousey.
– Bright young girls of France : Pascale Audret, Mijanou Bardot, Noelle Adam, Estella Blain, Pascale Petit, Mireille Granelli, Agnes Laurent, Anouk Aimee, Annie Girardot.
– New swimsuits in white.
– New Easy Foods, packaged, processed foods.
– Real cowboys, cattlemen, James I. Newland Greenwood ranches in Wyoming, includes Ronald Roberson, Wes Stallbaum, Jim Newland, others.
– Full page color Camel cigarettes ad with Lawman stars Peter Brown and John Russell.