LOOK Magazine – January 10, 1956
Cover : Grace Kelly.
– Curious full page color Campbell’s soup ad with man testing a huge black wheel of cheddar cheese.
– The current state of religion in Russia, the godless country.
– A feature on Hollywood today, parties, homes, more, long piece, neat!
– All America Cities : Cambridge (Ohio), St. Paul (Minnesota), Joliet (Illinois), Bellevue (Washington), Port Huron (Michigan), Savannah (Georgia), Riverside (California), Bloomington (Illinois), Phenix City (Alabama), Grand Island (Nebraska), and Reading (Pennsylvania).
– Full page Lucky Strike cigarettes ad with well done ski clothes and gear.
– Election forecast : Nixon versus Stevenson.
– Nice full page color Chrysler ad with five different 1956 cars beside a flashy airplane.
– Flashy new ski clothes and apres ski clothes.
– The painter Picasso.
– Are we losing the cold war?, by Canadian Lester Pearson.
– Basketball player Bill Russell.