LOOK Magazine – February 8, 1944
Cover : Lord Louis Mountbatten by Edmundson.
– Trader Redshaw will swap for anything.
– How to avoid another depression, avoid unnecessary buying.
– Full color ad for Swan soap with caricature of Gracie Allen.
– Two page color feature, Donald Duck Dodges Depression and explains inflation.
– Merle Oberon is a star with a knighted husband.
– Children of Total War, many heartbreaking photos.
– Girls who stop the show, Sono Osato, Joan McCracken, Betty Garrett, Vera-Ellen.
– New troubador Richard Dyer-Bennet.
– Ginger Rogers in Tender Comrade.
– Shortages in steak and ice cream are predicted for the American table.