LOOK Magazine – February 3, 1959
Cover : Doctors looking down at patient (medical care feature).
– Fifth Avenue fashions, big color feature, include nighttime cityscape, swing coats.
– Dr. James Bryant Conant’s high school plan, education reform.
– A searing report on Hospitals, suppressed by doctors who found it too hot to handle.
– A letter to Mrs. Lou Atzenweiler from her friends, the Ivanovs, in Russia.
– Nice full page color Schlitz beer ad with cross country skiing theme.
– Princess Desiree of Sweden.
– Charming full page color Campbell’s soup ad with two toddlers and Alphabet soup.
– Variations on Macaroni, pasta recipes.
– The further adventures of Mr. Bernard Benjamin Goldfine.
– Full page color Delco battery ad with cartoon art by Steig.
– Basketball player Oscar Robertson, University of Cincinnati.
– First day at nursery school, Marie, Ridgewood, New Jersey – photo essay.
– Psychiatry, sin and Father William J. Devlin.
– Kathy Nolan, character actress.
– Cute full page color 7up 7-up ad with ice skating theme, Seven-up skates rings around thirst.