Life Magazine – September 15, 1910 (# 1455) – Men’s Rights Number
Cover : Two stern female constables hauling off a respectable little man marching for “Votes for Men,” “Held by the enemy,” art by the famous Power O’Malley.
– MAN’S RIGHTS NUMBER.
– Full page ads for Knox hats (with art by Joseph Cummings Chase), Life magazine’s mental subscribers, Pall Mall cigarettes, The Thomas Flyer (E.R. Thomas Motor company), The Furbelow Number of Life, Gillette shavers (landscape format, art of people on train, art style looks like Leyendecker, but not signed), Williams Shaving powder and stick (color).
– Half page ad for Winchester Repeating arms company, It hits like the Hammer of Thor, with art of Thor.
– Full page art or cartoon art by illegible (special low rates for large parties … fat man talking to skiff owner), Mark Fenderson (Man’s rights).
– Two page centerspread art by Walter Tittle, “When women vote : the eleven gentlemen and one lady, having failed to reach a verdict, are to pass the night in the Jurors’ room.”
– Some current events include : Colonel Roosevelt is heading west, Lambasting the Colonel, Lamenting the death of Professor William James a notable truth seeker.
– And much, much more.