Life Magazine – February 10, 1887 (# 215)
Cover : Man and woman at party, “She ought to know” art by Albert E. Sterner.
– Poem “Chirographical” by M. E. W.
– Small cartoon by Charles Dana Gibson, “The Difference.”
– Quarter page cartoon by Charles Dana Gibson, “A Paris.”
– Half page cartoon by Stephen Van Schaick about shoveling snow off the roof, Masher – Mashed.
– Very nice two page center spread art by W. A. Rogers, “The March of Empire” pertaining to monopolies, oil, railroad, Uncle Sam.
– Humor Ad for Gummiline Tooth powder, “Haven’t seen his teeth since.”
– Amuse the Little ones with the Nursery Bomb.
– Pompadour cream as extolled by Mrs. James Gown Trotter.
– Ad for Arnold, Constable & Co. Printed India Pongees.