Cover : Russia Today.
- Full page Encyclopaedia Britannica ad features Fess Parker, TV Father of the Year.
- Special issue featuring Russia.
- Berlitz teaches Russian language in a hurry, M pages.
- The Soviet Union After Fifty Years, by Leonard Gross, 11 pages of color photos and story.
- Tension on the China-Soviet border.
- Story about Soviet education has two-page illustration by Norman Rockwell, who visited School No. 39 in Moscow, drew puppy sketches on their chalkboard.
- Memphis, Tennessee saxophonist Charles Lloyd plays the Tallinn Jazz Festival in Russia.
- Stalin to Kosygin, the Myths and the Realities.
- Full page color Puritan Sportswear ad with illustration by B. Peak.
- LOOK staffer Chris Wren joins Ukrainian coal miners, including Evgeny Gregorovich Graitsov, on an ascent of Mt. Gumachi, climbing.
- U.S. and Soviet polls show we don’t know much about each other.
- LOOK staff spends unprecedented 3 weeks in Bratsk, interesting long article about the average Soviet citizen.
- Russian furs, fashioned in the USA, photographed in Leningrad, 6 color pages.
- Russian caviar.
- The KGB.
- Arts in the Soviet Union, compilation of notes, letters, opinions of some of Soviet Union’s contemporary artists and writers, including Leonid Sobolev, Mikhail Sholokov, Alexander Solzhenitsyn.
- Along a Russian Road, road trip from Leningrad to Tbilisi, 2,035 miles.
- Soviet Union surgeon and novelist Dr. Nicolai Amosoff.