Cover : Russia Today.
– Full page Encyclopaedia Britannica ad features Fess Parker, TV Father of the Year.
- Special issue featuring Russia.
– Berlitz teaches Russian language in a hurry, M pages.
– The Soviet Union After Fifty Years, by Leonard Gross, 11 pages of color photos and story.
– Tension on the China-Soviet border.
- Story about Soviet education has two-page illustration by Norman Rockwell, who visited School No. 39 in Moscow, drew puppy sketches on their chalkboard.
– Memphis, Tennessee saxophonist Charles Lloyd plays the Tallinn Jazz Festival in Russia.
– Stalin to Kosygin, the Myths and the Realities.
– Full page color Puritan Sportswear ad with illustration by B. Peak.
- LOOK staffer Chris Wren joins Ukrainian coal miners, including Evgeny Gregorovich Graitsov, on an ascent of Mt. Gumachi, climbing.
– U.S. and Soviet polls show we don’t know much about each other.
– LOOK staff spends unprecedented 3 weeks in Bratsk, interesting long article about the average Soviet citizen.
– Russian furs, fashioned in the USA, photographed in Leningrad, 6 color pages.
– Russian caviar.
– The KGB.
- Arts in the Soviet Union, compilation of notes, letters, opinions of some of Soviet Union’s contemporary artists and writers, including Leonid Sobolev, Mikhail Sholokov, Alexander Solzhenitsyn.
– Along a Russian Road, road trip from Leningrad to Tbilisi, 2,035 miles.
– Soviet Union surgeon and novelist Dr. Nicolai Amosoff.