LOOK Magazine – December 27, 1966
Cover : Two Vietnamese women, war widow and Madame Ky.
– Television’s MONKEES, the latest rock and roll music sensation, Peter Tork, Mike Nesmith, Davy Jones, Micky Dolenz, hair stylist Sally Berkley.
– Full page color AT&T Bell system ad with cute freckled red-headed boy.
– Full page ad for Cherry Kijafa, to mix with Pepsi-Cola, M page.
– Full page color ad for Pepperidge Farm soups, such as Chicken Curry soup, M page.
– Full page color Heublein Cocktails ad with Angela Lansbury, M page.
– A truce can lead to Peace in Vietnam.
– The women of Vietnam, terror, hardships and life without men, GREAT article, includes Madame Ky, Nguyen Thi Lien, Bar girl Mai.
– That moment of learning, Fifteenth Street School, Wilbur Rippy, many children (First names only).
– Two page color Plymouth Barracuda ad with three cars.
– Reverend C. B. Burt of the First Methodist Church in Grenada, Mississippi, gets tough in calling for justice after Negro schoolchildren are beaten by mobs.
– A group of London painters use cars as their canvas, Dudley Edwards, David Vaughan, Douglas Binder, Gary White.
– Cute kids fashions for Christmas, Heather Stone, Kimberly Swift, Erica Stachelberg, Mark Fischer, Andrew Brog.
– Christmas in Austria, Erika Spocker, Johann Eberl, Liesel Eberl, Maria Eberl, Lisbeth Loitfeldner, Erwin Exner, more.
– Christmas Eve supper in Salzburg.
– A talk with J. Robert Oppenheimer.
– Judy Lewis, VISTA volunteer in Harlem, war on poverty, includes photos of Ed Vega, Mary Breasted, Ronald Herndon, more.
– Full page color Jim Beam bourbon ad with Sean Connery, M page.
– Judy Juner learns about Life at Sea, vessel Eastward, Cooperative Program of Research and Training in Biological Oceanography, bob Stone, Professor Gerald Posner, Professor Eugenie Clark, M pages.