LOOK Magazine – August 5, 1958
Cover : Pat Boone and his daughter Deborah.
– Pat Boone : 4 children, 18 Million records, 21 million fans, 1 college diploma.
– Scandal of military air crashes, includes jet FA-509, East Meadow in Long Island, Wantaugh in Long Island, Kansas City, 8 crashes a day.
– The story of a sex killer, Ruth Starr Zeitler, Ronald Marrone, Fair Lawn, New Jersey..
– Full page color Canadian Club whisky ad with Robert Kerr trying Irish Hurling.
– Cute half page cartoon strip by Gardner Rea, “Evidence” about a beach and sunbathing.
– Full page color Kellogg’s cereal variety packs ad with bull and matador.
– A visit with Bertrand Russell, mankind does not have to die by radiation.
– Phil Ruzzuto, the Scooter is still scooting, New York Yankee baseball, with Mickey Mantle, Hank Bauer, Gil McDougald, Yogi Berra, family.
– Peanuts, America’s national nut.
– Two bear cubs living in a human house, Elizabeth Stafford of Port Blakely, Washington.
– Modern gardens by the yard, Mrs. George Turi of Garden City, New York.
– Little girls’ one-pattern wardrobe, McCall’s pattern 4725.
– Rome : photo essay.
– Director Joshua Logan tells of his greatest crisis.
– Full page ad for River Park, Fort Pierce, Florida – a good place to live.
– Full page Enjay Butyl rubber ad with water skiing theme.
– The story behind the painting, Durer, portrait of his father.
– Movie Review : Natural Childbirth, with Nicole Courcel, Dr. Laurent.